we're busy keeping stella from throwing christmas presents into the bathtub and trying to explain to sofia that santa probably won't give her what she's asking for (to sneak into her room and pierce her ears) because he doesn't perform procedures (at least that's the best reason we could come up with).
merry christmas!

take one
take two
8 comments:
As Tristan ran naked down the hallway tonight, I thought to myself how gorgeous his plump little hiney looked. And, then, like a wierd little gift, there was Stella's on your blog. Too cute!
Santa can be scary.
Merry Christmas, Denise! Enjoy your family.
Merry Christmas!!
have a very merry christmas and have a happy & prosperous new year.
if it's any consolation, santa scares the crap out of me too. i think maybe sofia was enjoying stella's misery too...siblings are so awesome!
you know we in the haynes house FEEL YOUR SANTA PAIN!! oh how the bearded one can make one or the other cry every year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
merry christmas! i love you all and cannot wait to see you!
Baby, I just had a wonderful quiet 45 minutes in my office, I look at every posting in your blog. Loved every second of it. Thanks for making this a great year. I cannot wait for '09, may God continue to bless you and he girls.
Wow! Sofia is beautiful and so is Stella! I enjoyed catching up on what's going in your world! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment