24 April 2009

35 things TO DO before i turn 36


  1. start a compost
  2. host a dinner party
  3. renew my passport
  4. take a class at the girls room
  5. spend the night at the belmont
  6. go to a couple of late nights at the dma
  7. take the kids to our favorite sushi restaurant
  8. visit my childhood bestfriend
  9. go to the metropolitan opera
  10. take gustavo to the lamesa sky-vue
  11. go to argentina
  12. spend the night in the backyard
  13. sponsor a woman through adelante foundation
  14. sing kareoke
  15. take the girls to the beach
  16. take my parents out to dinner
  17. go fishing
  18. ride a roller coaster
  19. eat from my garden
  20. take a cooking class
  21. organize recipes
  22. re-attend RCIA classes
  23. go to a baseball game
  24. visit the fort worth zoo
  25. go to a water park
  26. surprise gustavo
  27. visit the trinity river audubon center
  28. organize our office
  29. own a new piece of artwork
  30. improve frontyard landscape
  31. go an entire day with speaking only spanish to gustavo
  32. take sofia to see mary poppins
  33. go to the state fair
  34. go wading in the rain
  35. replace this list with the 34 things list on the inspiration board

9 comments:

Tavo Molina said...

I enjoy your list so much. I really do.


#1 as long as it's odor free
#4 very interested in seeing the results
#11 tickets are bought but I still feel the pressure
#12 AKA as Gustavo's excuse to buy a tent and projector
#13 I will help using my matching challenge on FB
#22 makes me real happy, the fact you listed this takes care of #26
#31 that's pressure on me too

Unknown said...

woo hoo denise! you inspire me...so good to see you saturday.

KM said...

Oh Mary Poppins! I saw that in the Tx Monthly and I'm hoping to take Lindy. We just went to see Annie and she loved it. (Mary Poppins is my favorite childhood movie!)

Kristi

The Giorgios said...

Love the list. I'm sure I'll be explaining why mine was sadly ignored while you rapidly mark off your hard work. Good luck!

Rita Jr. said...

Great list, denise! I look forward to hearing about each one you meet. they are all fantastic....have fun with every one of them :)

me, dummy said...

this is very ambitious...when is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

good luck

the higgins family said...

I am inspired. I should add "finish what you start" to mine.

MISTY and CO... said...

another great list! i cannot wait to see the results...you did so awesome last year!