- i love that my grocery store, kroger, now has their own organic food line called private selection.
- dunkin donuts is opening 70 stores in dallas. according to my banker (gustavo), this will be $50 per month savings for the molina household as i prefer dunkin donuts over starbucks!!
- after asking what my email address was, sofia requested that hers be sofiabellemolina@barbie.com.
- age 5 is when children begin to enjoy the macy's thanksgiving day parade.
- our teenage babysitter came to our house. i was showing her how to work the dvd player, then said "oh you probably know all of this, you know young people these days know all this stuff". this is very disturbing because it is EXACTLY something my mother would say.
- the first thing i do when i get home from work is take my shoes off and change clothes. the last thing gustavo does before he crawls into bed is take off his work shoes and work clothes (we're talking midnight). i'm not sure if i've ever actually seen gustavo's bare feet.
- sofia received a hannah montana headset at a gift exchange party and exclaimed, "this is the best day of my entire life!".
- stella has been found in the following places (and gotten there unsupervised): the bathroom sink, the bathtub, the dining room table, the front yard, the art table.
- i landed a new year's eve babysitter via facebook.
- the week of december 28 has been one of the best weeks/weekends in a really long time. wednesday felt like sunday....then there was thurs, fri, sat before actual sunday got here. greatness!
03 January 2009
10 more things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
so....it's been awhile since i commented on a blog! i botched it & therefore you have a deleted one now. i will try this again and repeat it all - aargh!!
Yay Dunkin Donuts! I want a pic of your first dunk in TX...and we will have one together one day when i visit - can't wait!
I do the exact same thing when I get home from work - change the clothes. need to change the mindset...immediately :)
oooh - wait til you try & get Hannah Montana tix for the next concert...good luck! ;)
STEELLLLAAAA! i like it, she's quietly cruisin' doing her thang.
that is the best feeling - having more time! I'm glad you got to enjoy the "extra days".
great volume of 10 things....look forward to volume 3!
hey denise - this small w/ cream and one sugar that I'm drinking right now is really, REALLY good. :)
does stella have a cell phone? i think she and lola are secretly planning their next moves in life TOGETHER! did stella like the snow on your trip?? lola HATED it...she wanted to be toasty and warm IN the lodge.
we just got a dunkin donuts down the street from our home here on the urban outer fringe and ron is pumped...
soooo, the whole pinkalicious thing just started for us...thankfully hannah has not joined our club....yet.
dunkin donuts is manna from heaven. and the coffee...oy.
have an escape artist on your hands, do you? well welcome to my world!
My two cents
1) I wonder if Whole Foods will sway you, once they open.
2) Thankfully, every cent counts, we are not rich you know.
3) I doing to save the environment, if I changed, that would mean twice as much clothes get laundered.
4) I wonder if she gets that from Tia Tuki. My parent's have some stories about Claudia's adventures.
Love 10 things...a random thought collection. Here's one from me: Denise has a lot of great ideas...how can I steal them without being caught?
Post a Comment