today we went to the musical pinkalicious, adapted from every little girl's favorite book. on the drive home sofia proclaimed that she wanted to be an actress when she grows up. when we got home, she set up the pinkalicious "set" in her room and casted herself as no other than pinkalicious.


8 comments:
Good for Sofia! I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. She's a cutie.
Uh Oh, an actress...good luck with that one! Hopefully a stage actress. Get Sophia her water, NOW, and not just any water, must be French...
that costume is HILARIOUS! love it!
is this what i have to look forward to? =)
you realize i have no frame of reference for anything pink (or "alicious" for that matter). but i can relate to the drama. can we say we knew her when?
how cute!!!!1
so what is your take on the musical?? good, bad, indifferent??
sofia is a total hoot! love BOTH of the costumes. what is she going to be for halloween?
What a cute book...given to her by, ahem, the Book Fairy extraordinaire. Of course!
Post a Comment