24 October 2008

the mommy collection

i don't know what has been going on at school this week, but sofia has come home with a picture everyday that has a drawing of me and the word "mommy". i'll take it as a very endearing act....after all, look how skinny i am!!!






4 comments:

The Giorgios said...

Love the Mommy Collection! I get quite a few "Ryan (Heart) Mommy" things these days...so rewarding, right? I keep them all (and anything with his hand/finger print), both as mementos and as proof during the teenage years that we loved each other once.

Rita Jr. said...

that is very, very cute...go Mommy! I get a kick out of the family pics but only Mommy is written on the paper...definitely keep, like Jess said, for later reference!

me, dummy said...

you really are thin...eat some pie!

enjoy it while it lasts - that's my motto.

the higgins family said...

beautiful! i love how she loves art! and you! both totally lovable.