i went to visit betsy, and we we weren't able to do much due to sickness, but we did manage to start her blog.
she encouraged emily and jess to start one.
we all encouraged tia and rita to start one.
so now we have this community that spans across texas, massachusetts, new jersey, and pennsylvania.
emily happens to be in dallas, and we met for happy hour last night. good times!
11 July 2008
it's a smal world after all....it's a small small world...
Labels:
on the (white)hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
we had fun fun FUN...and nobody got too loaded and nobody got in trouble or arrested or anything. who knew?
thanks,d, for the great time. once a month from here on out, girlie...
Vermont is gonna be funny... :)
I felt a twinge of jealously just now. So glad you guys had fun...how could you not it's Denise and Emily afterall. Rita's right, Vermont is going to be fun and I don't think I've ever been asked to leave an entire state before. Bars...another story.
Half price Margaritas are right up my alley. Favorite drink for the less the cash...duh.
THE BAG is more fabulous in pose. I had no idea it was so big! Love it more.
Denise-from your facial expression in the picture of you solo, I am not sure you liked your drink!
looks like a great time, i like jessica am jealous of the good time it seems you both had. vermont should be a good time, let me know when you pick a date, the last email i believe worked for me the feb 26 to mar. something.
D-Where did your inspiration to blog come from?
dude....looks........FUN!!! wish i were there...really, really, really wish i were there. i am so glad you guys did this!
emily - your hair is cute! love the bangs.
denise - your hair is WILD. love that!
Post a Comment