it was under unfortunate circumstances and for a very short period, but we got to see wil and all he has to offer! we even got to witness first hand that glorious belly laugh. what a gift.
I know, Denise, isn't he so wonderful? I'm glad you and the girls got to see him.
All three....gorgeous. Glad you got to spend some time together.
i'm so jealous! i wanted to hold him on sunday - bugger!your girls are gorgeous, d.
I think I am up to 30 times looking at these pictures : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know, Denise, isn't he so wonderful? I'm glad you and the girls got to see him.
All three....gorgeous.
Glad you got to spend some time together.
i'm so jealous! i wanted to hold him on sunday - bugger!
your girls are gorgeous, d.
I think I am up to 30 times looking at these pictures : )
Post a Comment