who wants to hug the birthday girl?
i can't believe rita (dallas) hasn't called me on my birthday!
i want to lick the icing off the glass slipper.
i can't wait to be 6 years old.
i think i will do gymnastics instead of soccer. (we've signed up and paid for soccer.)
stella is going to have to wait a really long time for a party like this.
i'm 5, and i'm totally going to kindergarten now! (not.)
love the bike....thanks papa!

6 comments:
dude, you sprung for a little gym party? those are so expensive and henry's DYING to have one (not gonna happen anytime soon). he's been to a couple and LOVED them.
love the pink bike - i had a very similar one when i was a kid - basket, bell, banana seat. memories!
We did the gymnastics party last year and it was awesome! Parents were thanking me for weeks because the kids had fun and were sufficiently tired out afterwards.
Funny you'd mention soccer, too. This year's party is a soccer party. I LOVE the kids parties out, as in not in my house. I'd take out a second mortgage to pay for these parties to not have a dozen 4 & 5 year olds running around my home.
Sofia is gorgeous...as is Stella.
Good job you guys!
Looks like a blast! Wish I were 5 again...and could ride like the wind on my pink bike with banana seat...good times. The people running the party look like they were fun too!
I really, really don't want my kids to grow. This is the last b-day I will recognize.
I would kill to be 5 again...only with Ryan as my boyfriend because I don't really want to give him up. But to play, party, wish, dream and have virtually stand still...yeah, I'd be 5 in a second. Happy Birthday Sof! You are one of a kind!
that would be time i wanted to stand still...and by party, obviously, i meant in the 5 year old gymnastics and soccer way. not in the 25 year old way which is a way i'll kindly not revisit.
Post a Comment