if you didn't hear me the first time, you will hear (i hope) or read (i hope) about the buzz soon! then maybe you will be intrigued enough to visit (or invest) one day!!
our friend liliana (one of gustavo's classmates who lives in honduras) works for a company that promotes foreign investment in honduras said this: "If you've never heard of Roatan or Pico Bonito, you will. They are two of tomorrow's hotspots for fun in the sun. As we hear from Grant Winter, they're both in the Central American nation of Honduras, a country in perfect position for foreign investment."
- the existing eco lodge in the middle of the rain forest as well as new eco-friendly construction.
- truly one of the best places on the globe to dive.
he has a fabulous album, "para los chiquitos", if you have any interest in a spanish language CD for your children that isn't nursery rhyme-ish and very enjoyable for the adult ear - preview some of the mp3s.
on a personal note, the airport is slowly reopening and though we won't be going to honduras this year, gustavo's mom and dad are coming to dallas in a couple of weeks. they will be here for both sofia's and stella's birthdays.
and speaking of honduras and family, jana (my sister in law) is sponsoring a child from honduras through a really productive organization!
honduras, anyone?
8 comments:
SOLD! when can we go?
great sales pitch! I thought we were going with y'all - what ever happened to that? I think everyone is done with prego times (well me and you) so we can go any time! I'll start with the music.
sign me up! it's fabulous and i think what jana is doing is great!
You know, I've been to Roatan on a cruise and I LOVED it. Would love to go back!
When you buy your vacation home, we'd love to come visit!
shawn and i are in, especially since you said great spot to dive. we love scuba diving. when are we going??????????
I will sponsor
I will sponsor a child
Post a Comment