betsy - that is hilarious! i can only imagine what school supply shopping day will be like for Wil. Maybe you can hire a van and take all the neighborhood kids shopping!
Denise - flippin cute. love the last pic. I have to admit, I kinda wish i had one of them there cubby stations for myself. Hope Sofia (and you) has a great year!
4 comments:
Wow, Sofia, your picture is cute. I love your uniform. LB
The socks and shoes are a stitch! Kindergarten...Wow! How did we get here?
i want to go back to school...especially supply shopping!
betsy - that is hilarious! i can only imagine what school supply shopping day will be like for Wil. Maybe you can hire a van and take all the neighborhood kids shopping!
Denise - flippin cute. love the last pic. I have to admit, I kinda wish i had one of them there cubby stations for myself. Hope Sofia (and you) has a great year!
Post a Comment