29 May 2009

last days of school


it was a BUSY week at sofia's school:

summer birthdays celebration
family picnic
teacher appreciation
end of school pump it up party
and sofia's cousin, molly visited

i'm looking forward to a full summer and free time with my girls!

3 comments:

Rita Jr. said...

There's nothing in the world like the feeling associated with "school's out!!"

Good for all you guys! Enjoy!

the higgins family said...

I don't think there will ever come a time when this time of year doesn't leave me giddy with the "school's out" mindset! Of course, I feel the same way when it's time to go back to school but I digress...

Summer is a magical time and I am so thrilled that you are going to have the time with the girls...long lazy days, ice cream, catching fireflies, a visit to the Jersey Shore...? :)

The Giorgios said...

Yeah, are you coming to the Joisey Show-ah?

Next year, Kindergarten! Enjoy the summer with your little beauties.