our trip in videos!
great videos. i love the girls laughter through the gate. i have no idea what is being said or why they are laughing, but its great to hear little kids laughing.
i doesn't really show well because you can't hear the music but Stellas has rhythm.
i agree with tia - whatever language is being spoken anywhere, kids laughing is hilarious and contagious. thank God it's contagious - such good stuff.And when I become a DJ someday, Stella can come dancing in my club ANYTIME! Woo!
I love hearing YOU speak Spanish!Does Sophia speak Spanish too? Love to see her laughing with her cousin! Sweet! Stella, has some serious moves. Fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great videos. i love the girls laughter through the gate. i have no idea what is being said or why they are laughing, but its great to hear little kids laughing.
i doesn't really show well because you can't hear the music but Stellas has rhythm.
i agree with tia - whatever language is being spoken anywhere, kids laughing is hilarious and contagious. thank God it's contagious - such good stuff.
And when I become a DJ someday, Stella can come dancing in my club ANYTIME! Woo!
I love hearing YOU speak Spanish!
Does Sophia speak Spanish too? Love to see her laughing with her cousin! Sweet! Stella, has some serious moves. Fun!
Post a Comment