july 14-18 - around the world at kids cooking company
monday - italy
lasagna
sofia exclaimed, "I WENT TO ITALY TODAY!"
tuesday - mexico
tostados, sopapillas
sofia asked if she could see maria (her former nanny who is from mexico).
wednesday - africa
couscous
sofia reported that she does not like couscous but ate it because that is what little girls do.
thursday - france
souffle au fromage

friday - japan
moo shu chicken
denise: do you like sushi?
sofia: yes, i love mexican food.
denise: do you like japanese food?
sofia: i like mexican food.
5 comments:
i need this class, esp. for the "dozen good reasons" they give for joining. i could definitely benefit.
i, too, LOVE mexican food and would eat it anytime with sofia.
i'm hungry.
i am with sofia...mexican, mexican, mexican. i could eat it every meal!
i would've LOVED to attend this class with her. what a fabulous thing to do for kids!
This is great! I love that she's taking a cooking class. I hope to do this for Ryan one day. Right now I'm his cooking class and I'm not a very patient teacher.
She is just too cute!
i'm more than a little impressed that she's cooking all that. wow. can she come live with me?
I'm glad she had fun- I'll bet the apron was the biggest hit!
Post a Comment