16 May 2008

foto friday: white rock lake

there is a trail just behind our house that feeds into white rock lake. gustavo and stella went down there a month or so ago to take a walk and some pictures. here is one gustavo took he thought had some quality to it (one photography class and 3 books later, he is becoming VERY critical of a photograph!).

soon I’ll have to write a disclaimer such as "unauthorized use of images without permission is prohibited" :-)

3 comments:

The Giorgios said...

I like it. I, too, took 2 photography courses in college and it does change your thinking on photography...I'm not sure for the better. Rob get's so upset when I am critical of is pictures. All I ask is the he include peoples feet when he taking a full length picture. Or, recently, I retook pictures he had just taken because I didn't think he did a good enough job, right in front of him. How rude am I?

Anyway, after the picture of Sophia that he took, I look forward to see more of Gustavo's photos.

the higgins family said...

gus - i envy this new hobby of yours. you are getting better & better...make denise pay you for the rights to use these photos. :) xoxo-b

Rita Jr. said...

Great job, Gustavo! And Jessica references that pic he took of Sofia - i agree that was a beautiful shot. Keep up the great work - look forward to seeing more posts of his work.